Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

If you think Price Streamer is fun...

Not applicable
Thank you, Chartist...Cross-my-heart,eat Silent Pie,etc.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BABYBOY : ,,,pleased to meet you. Google Search: "Point Figure University"....and meet the "Holy grail" of Trading.Until that moment is instilled into your consciousness,nothing will help you Trade....Wish someone had told me this stuff, in earlier years.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
recently bought and reading "Technical Analysis" by Kirkpatrick and Dahlquist. Very comprehensive, solid book written bit like a text book and covering a broad range. Quite pricey though.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
BB - do you have a webmail address that you can post on this forum? I'll email books to you. Register a temporary GMail or Yahoo account or something if you have to. I have a bunch of books in PDF format and would be happy to send them to you. Including Trading in the Zone that gets mentioned here a lot.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Tango...as always your'e happy to help & share.....you can post them on....http://SFMForum.4shared.com/...e-mail: = [email protected] is: = sfm....I created this file share specifically for the forum to share info. Cheers.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Ok, I'll send some up there. Lots of these I own in hard-copy, and I'd encourage people to buy books that they find valuable. Easier to read and writers have to eat too.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Agree 100%....your call....but other info. charts etc always welcome.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Go nuts - I put a bunch of stuff up there.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Thanks Tango, boys 'n girls are very busy as I write...15 uploads already!
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Jup - thanks Chartist - Since you gave me idea on igindex, feel far better when I trade the top40 waves now. Still battling to load some of the prices in the search facility though. Like the Hang Seng and the Dow jones. Thanks Again
0 Kudos
Not applicable
pleasure...I believe they have had a real flood of new accounts opened by South africans lately...who says only a few read this forum..SFM should be asking why there customers need to sign up with another platform in order to be able to trade...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
hey guys, just for some clarity here: what do you guys trade of IGindex? or are you mostly using it for the free charts?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
thanks guys for your help. tango my email adress is [email protected]. thanks once again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
thanks. sound like some interaction with the local waves too? or is that just based on following FTSE chart to see knock on impact to local waves?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi Chartist. Having a problem with advance charts pop up blocker seems to prevent their download, any suggestions.
0 Kudos