Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Imagine My Surprise

Not applicable
when I logged on to the forum after an extended and well-deserved vacation/working holiday abroad, only to find the Zarpmeister back, alive and kicking :) Now where are all the other regulars, pray do tell?
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
CE
Super Contributor
Welcome back G, same sh!t, different day !
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Welcome back Goldie! For fear of sounding really gay I have to say I have realy missed you, Zarp is back on the Forum but I cant say he's back.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The next weapon of mass destruction: ZARp-JPY. There is bomb every day. This morning exploded at 04:20.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hangin in, dude, hangin in..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yo buddy. Welcome back
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
What was well deserved - the vacation or the working?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I'd also have liked to say how much I missed you but was scared of sounding as gay as john.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Hey, good to see an old name back... come to think of it, what ever happened to the likes of Ditzy and guardian and all the other names from the past?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am masquerading under a different ruse. Whatever happened to ABO's biggest supporter? Old whatshisname? 20,000 bought today at 2c!!!
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
ah yes, mr 'Rise and Shine'... hi Goldie
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Goldfinger. Welcome back, from the temporary Goldfinger who became Huaron once he realised his mistake :) Are you buying gold? Do you believe as I do that the Rand gold price will be R6500 by year end?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Imagine My Surprise when I logged on to see more posts from goldie. . . and there weren't any.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hey T, did you know super idegeo is . .. ta da. . . sir psycho reincarnated?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! I'd forgotton about that Huaron. Quite the fracas in a teacup wasn't it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Goldfinger : Welcome...I saved a "Happy Meal" for you.Shall I warm it up ?...I trust you'll be GLD-ing that warrant kingdom again...adios.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yip, the story of my life :) A storm in a tea cup. LOL. I shouldn't take myself so seriously. Rule Number 6 from 'The Power of Intention' by Wayne Dyer. A great read.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Imagine my surprise when I logged on this morning and saw replies and posts to my "Imagine My Surprise" post. Howdy folks. Yeah its been a good break from the markets. The irony is that i've not lost anything since being away, which means that I actualy did better than when I was trading. I wonder if theres a lesson in there somewhere? ... Naaaahhh... Hey Brazen :).. each time I slither into my gold g-string, I think of you fondly. Tango, Zarp, Gravy, John, someday I promise to finance a Brokeback Mountain SA Style and have you lot as my cast. Maybe call it Brokeback Melville Koppies or Brokeback Knysna Heads ;)
0 Kudos