Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Impala: Will it crack...

skoorb
Frequent Contributor
...19000 by Close tommorrow i.e. Tuesday 16th January 2007
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Impala traded at 18700 at 9.14am
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Implats has traded at 18850
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Damn! I see that Impala has traded at 19250. I was only expecting 19000 region by close tommorrow. I must have the Nomadic Fibrilator checked - it could be the damp weather that is affecting it this morning. OK, OK Werner so I've left some money on the table this morning Ah well, now I'll have to look for the next little mover. I am looking at
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
my stoploss just triggered because we were up 5% and then dropped to 3.86%, but i cancelled it, do you expect more growth? or did i do a bad thing?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
so did you sell? maybe i should have left my stoploss to execute, instead i cancelled it as i thought it might just be a fluctuation and move up again, i see it does that sometimes. but this is falling now... what do you think i should do?
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
I am now totally out of platinum - for the time being
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I understood platinum to be surging up! jaye
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Yep. But no point in beeing greedy.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
guys now i want to place a stoploss 'again' on my position, do you think a 1% on exposure is too tight?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dividend Declaration in February. I am holding out for that. Impala declared 2 dividends last year during the month of February.
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Greetings Do you hold shares or warrants
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos