Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Implats

org
Super Contributor
Implats looks close to completing large 5-wave stucture, easy to see.shorting opportunities in next few days exx, kio, acl mittal, looks like 5th wave up near complete.see www gold-eagle.com tec ana
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
venice
Super Contributor
Thats what I will be doing 100%.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I always battle to identify Elliott waves - what time frame are you looking at?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
elliott wave only really works on indices, and there is always an alternative count = uselesss.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, what is the principle behind the elliot wave? Why exactly do you find it useless?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Maybe of interest is my plat watchlist that i started on 25 Jan 2008! Consists of plats and near plat shares,ten on list....THE BEST ARE:...ARQ +33%UP....IMP +18% UP....EPS+15% UP....AMS +13% UP...NHM +12% UP.....I hold EPS and call warrants on AMS,IMP.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
PS THATS NOT ARQ WHICH IS SHOWING A LOSS,BUT...AQP THATS 33%UP.(AQUARIUS)...SORRY!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
fibonacci numbers. I don't like Elliott because it too subjective and has too many alternative counts. In other words no clear trigger, to much if and buts.
0 Kudos