Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

In Answer to JSG IMP post

Not applicable
can't reply to your thread because of the % sign (Simon, any chance we can get this fixed?). I think at the rand plat prices 2 monhs ago, IMP was still marginal, but - OST research says it needs plat prices at above R116k per ounce for it to be cash positive in all its operations. - it currently has a PE of around 60, so as soon as there is even a sense that the plat price is stabilizing or turning down, investors will start getting out, I think. But since the plat price is steadily climbing - and the 60day average rand plat price is well into cash positive territory for IMP, AND CLIMBING!! I am keeping my long in place.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Shard
Super Contributor
I think he was refering to how it dropped 10% about an hour ago, then went straight back up. I think it was a fat finger. Sorry for the guy with that fat finger.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
some broker with finger trouble .. just lost his fingers ..
charaters in the subject .. yes on the list, but as you'll agree we have some other more important things to put IT peoples onto .. so no ETA ..
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
I am very appreciative and impressed that OST had the insight to call me when the price went through my stop loss, that is all I can say! Well done there guys!
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
I think there are probably a few unhappy people out there that got stopped out by this one...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll try to remember the "character in the subject line" thingy next time. Thanks guys for the response. Well done to SBK OST for not stopping their clients out on that one.
0 Kudos