Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Income tax,i'm posting this to help other tax payers.

barry_1
Super Contributor
This morning i at last received a tax form,only to see to my dismay that it had no place for capital gains tax.It seems the form i need is IT12C and not the one i received namely IT12S.Surely they could have at least looked at the form they sent me last year!!!!.Anyway they claim this form could be ordered online from their web site,their web site is not user friendly to start with!Eventually i rang their call centre only to be told that the other forms will only be available from the first of August from their country wide offices.So there the matter hangs.I'm 91 kilometers from such an office,so i'll have to make doubly sure they have the forms before fetching one!
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Just tell them to post you one snailmail - you'll still get it in time. I've done this before on a couple of occasions and its worked.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
eNatis scenario, which is leading to eTax f#ck#p. Even good old Trevor M did not foresee that a new idea should not replace an operational environment before every glitsh is sorted out. Postponement of filing date this year may well lead to disfunctional tax year.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
thanks did'nt think of that,will try that 1st aug.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i HAVE A DOWNLOADED COPY IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thank you for your offer and i shall certainly take it up,if i cannot download the abode pdf. which i now see ia available.PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THIS PDF FORM IS AS i would like to download and send manually and i you dont mind the steps to get to the right screen.
0 Kudos