Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Index Warrants

Enzed
Frequent Contributor
What Index Warrants are available.Where do I find them.Which index does the "TOP" warrants cover? THanks again.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
top of the page under instruments choose warrants, then type in top as describe in the footnote..all info you need is there.If you are new to trading warrants get as much info and go seminars offered by SBK.
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Many thanks - which index does "Top " cover - Top 40? Top 100? Are there any warrants that cover a financial or industrial index only like Satrix does - StxInd, StxFin, StxRes etc.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
www.warrants.co.za - lists all of standard bank's warrants. there is a spreadsheet there somewhere.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
i give up.....wtf would you ever trade an index through a warrant?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah...warrants.Sucker's paper.A loaded deck.Why ?Time decay....time decay....time decay..= stay away....stay away....OK, Enzed ?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
TOPSKI and TOPSKX do not carry any time decay and are based on the top 40 tradable shares
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I stand corrected,Barry....but I still don't like the Gammas,Deltas and other furballs of Fuzzy Logic that surround these things.Have a good day out there.
0 Kudos