Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Industry financial ratios

WKNMS
Not applicable
Good day, I'm attempting to perform a financial ratio analysis on a few shares I consider taking a position in, as part of a fundamental analysis exercise. Is it possible to obtain composite industry financial ratios at/over a particular period, to enable me to compare the company's financial ratios to those of the industry in which it operates, without having to calculate such ratios based on companies' weightings in the sector for example? Kindly provide details of where such information can be obtained. Many thanks!
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
dbm
Frequent Contributor
Do not know what you are trying to get at. You can get the individual share ratios by going to Information, tools and links. select Company Profile (P) then bottom left corner (Ratio analysis). These are current. You can compare PE, DY & EY for indices by going to Key market statistics> List indices>. Hope that makes sense
0 Kudos