Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Infrastructure

Not applicable
Hello All, I'm new to share trading, I have done some research and studying and am now ready to get my feet dirty; I would appreciate some advice from some of the more experienced traders around here. Improving infrastructure has become a top priority for our government lately; how do we as traders benefit from this? Any suggestions on which companies to look at buying in?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
i have learnt that the forum does not take kindly to such questions....rather do your own research and stock picks,watch cnbc and summit i find them very helpful and then of course Mr Brown's justonelap.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Hi wb888 Watch Summit every night 19h30 to 20h00 Mon to Thurs and CNBCA 20h00 to 20h30.Mon to Friday. Read every Daily Standard Research Report.It will be a start.
0 Kudos
dbm
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the responses, and thanks for the warning cheapcheap.
0 Kudos
LTC
Contributor
If your're looking for a trade on construction you could consider a swing on AEG. Its pulled back very close to 33.8 on fibonacci and has hit 21 ema. Candles can be used to confirm your entry. Your target could be the previous swing high of 4276c...
0 Kudos