Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Inside Day

venice
Super Contributor
We have an interesting candle formation that formed today. A mirror image or tweezer formation and since the range of the candle is equal or slightly less than yesterday it can be called an "inside day" aswell. Both of these predict an explosive move. Lets see tomorrow.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
an explosive move but which way up or down??????thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks Trend, i need some good news. Do you expect any particular sector to lead\?
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
You can't say here if it occurs after an up leg then it marks a reversal. Can't say were the market is now but the plan is to go with, but since I day trade it might have relevance if you swing trade probably less. I think anyone holding positions in this market is taking risk.
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
See how the market has just gone down.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Nice 500 plus point down for the ALSI traders. This is a powerful pattern that seldom occurs but usually produces.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
hi venice I know very little about candles. Please page print and email me the details as I am also wanting to learn more..Thanks [email protected]
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
John, try this website. Got some excellent educational stuff on candles and chart pattern systems. The two go hand in hand. http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school
0 Kudos
XDDOW
Occasional Contributor
So much for the candle
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
John, another site which might help.....http://www.candlesticker.com/
0 Kudos