Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Insintric Value of OMN

AHS
New Contributor
OMN has an insintric value of R132.37, at R105 it's still 26% under valued with a income growth rate of 21% / EY 10.61% / PE 9.39% . a Constant performer and a great buy i think ...and who doesn't love a divident aswel. Any comments?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
kicc
Frequent Contributor
A truly diversified company doing very well - i anticipate this one to reach north of R150 in the next 12 months - ive been stocking up over the last 2 years and now time to reap the benefits.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I like the sector, but my personal preference is for Rolfes. I have to admit that I don't know much about Omnia. My Rolfes investment is up 54%, and I am going to add to it after this pullback. The sector in general has pulled back quite significantly, but I think it is good for upside. PE's of ten are not exactly bargain basement, but I think there is value in the sector for sure
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
The Company is about to enter a period where all operations will be at maximum capacity - i anticipate this one to be north of R230 by the end of this year? Any other views?
0 Kudos