Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Installment Discussion no 6

barry_1
Super Contributor
The first part of our installment discussion has been published on our website.Everything is on page five.Thanks to members that sent me e-mails and suggestions on how to improve the site.Its a fairly lonely job and contact always makes me feel better!....The blogspot has run into a spot of bother as they have meshed naomi's and mine together.Its the devils own job to sort this out as google seem to rely only on robots to answer questions.I am considering starting a new blogspot and Naomi has given up on hers as our subjects were entirely different!
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Thanks Barry i wish I could get into your website but my work computer gives me a URL block the whole time once i am up on the internet at home I will hopefully catch up
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Thanks for your efforts Barry. Ja, no install for ARL, but I made some profit with cfd; already out of it. Also looked at PPC, got in too high, out at tight stop and now chicken to go back in. Of the next bunch, I like GND and I think it is time to go in and just sit tight. Also looking at SLM.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Oh, forgot to add, maybe take up RLO cfd (no install) since could run up to LDT 15 Jan.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks, yes RLO is a good solid share that always pays a dividend.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
If you would like to see Naomi's latest thoughts on warrants or my comments on topical subjects go to page 1 of the website and there you will see the addresses of our NEW blogspots.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barry, the recent move in Steinhoff, is this a predictable move in line with your strategy prior to LTD's?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
SHF is still going to have a tough time for a while yet,what with retrenchments,always an expensive business,altough in time it leads to savings and then there is the competition comission!....I would say there is a bit of re-rating taking place as things are picking up for the company and expectation is running higher these days.So it would not merely be the pay out as the LDT date is passed.Of course there will be a small pull back after the premium is payed to shareholders,but a very good company to hold. OMO.
0 Kudos