Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Instalment Club

barry_1
Super Contributor
The update of Short Term Instalments read the newsletter no3 on page 5 and see a new feature.Go to barryvision.webs.com
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
kwagga
Super Contributor
Don't know if it's just me, but the formatting on your webpage makes it very difficult to read and make any sense of.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Is that the whole website or a certain page.What exactly is wrong?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have just recently managed to get round it because I go to exactly where Barry says he has updated by clicking the title I need from the home page. However, my suggestion is if you can put the few titles on the homepage with a short explanation under each title indicating what it is about in general. As one clicks on the title its better if you get straight to the new updates and the older posts are stored elsewhere (eg month by month) and again titled so that one can refer to them if they want to. Am not an IT guru so i hope this makes sense.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I second that.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
The website was set up origally with the purpose for me to write about shares and secondly as a home for the Instalment CLUB ,WHICH started with a hundred-odd members.Subsequently between one and about five members join monthly.I always try to inform members of any Instalment news ahead of the notice i put here.FIRST as far as the Instalments go on the website the pages 5,6 and 7 are kept for the club.All updates of the underlying shares are on sashares.blogspot.com.This is CLEARLY stated at the start of page 5 so that members can go there after reading the news letter.I see no difficulty.The underlying shares are in the WINTERS and Spring list. SECOND As far as the other items go i find the rest of the website not of the quality i would like.For one there many apps that i can download,but i as well as other users have found that it strangles the website and then takes ages to work, It is particulary difficult to get in touch with the owners to iron out any problems. Therefore i now use it as a conduit to Naomi's and my blogspot. I am slowly migrating all new activity to these blogspots.How ever i shall try to clear up the active blogspot indexes. the blogspots indexes are clear enough to understand.THREE Use TWITTER TO go to any thing of interest,join twitter and u can sen me a direct message. i would like to spend more time on content than set-up as this helps all of us make money.
0 Kudos