Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Instalment Club

barry_1
Super Contributor
The club has been running about sixteen months.Time for Standard Bank to bake us a virtual cake!. As to the ingrediants ,feel free to add your own. As for me first i would ask for,under help and education= notes on just what the charges are on instalments,with examples both positive and negative.For that matter the same should be done for all derivitives. Secondly ,we need another official "face" from the bank to help us with queries and to give guidance and monitor our Chat. I assume some one will remove what the bank thinks offending matter.I know its a dfficult job,but its easier dealing with a person than not knowing why an item is removed. That said,no one can truly replace Simon PB,with his vast knowledge of all kinds of trading.He influnenced me as well. The first update of the year on instalments are on the page 4 (Summer Instalments) and the club news letter on page 6 of http://sashares2010.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
zn
Contributor
Thank you very much for the updates barry, very helpful and very happy new year to you and Nomai.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks and hoping for the best for u too
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Naomi hopes warrant traders are happy at the moment and has updated her Stochastic blogspot on ,,2010plusstocktrends.blogspot.com----with TOPSKG RISING OVER 100% SINCE OCT.-------Beware note that TOPSKV is on the SKIDS AND IF IT HITS THE BARRIER EVEN FOR ONE SECOND YOU LOOSE EVERY THING!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
The Autumn update list has now been published
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I have updated the small caps lists,on pages 8 and 9.The first share i have chosen for 2011 is RACEC.Go to the blog to see the reasons. g
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Naomi has updated her warrant blog
0 Kudos