Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Instalment club update

barry_1
Super Contributor
The first part of the March update has now been published on http://www.barryvision.webs.com .There are a couple of new features as well.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
barry_1
Super Contributor
If you would like to follow Simon Brown, Alec Hogg etc on Twitter go to the Instalments page 4 for the details....Also Naaomi's Stochastic has been updated,it can be reached from page 1.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barry oh Barry. - Your website is a disaster. All the colours of the rainbow, blogs all over the place, a nightmare to navigate, tourist info under shares related info. Come on man - get your act together!Your info isn't bad but get organised!!!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Dear Snakepit thanks for the critism....First a little about the colours.Yes when I started the web site i had too many colours as some forumites pointed out to me,but now i've reduced it to three.Black,blue and purple.SBK uses blue as well.I use colours to highlight items in text.As far as the length of items go,i've found shorter items and larger text attract more traffic....Now this website is called a FREE WEBSITE and all the advertising is for the account of the web owners ,not me....Further more when I started the Installment club ,we found that there was no cotinuity in setting up and maitaining the lists. The blogs were also lost after a while and were difficult to find again on the SBK website.So to prevent endlessley repeating the same info i gave two pages to the club and will soon increase it to three pages. Furthermore i felt like sharing my trading methods for what they are worth with others as they are not lost and of course one can see where we went wrong in the past....Twitter is a free service which i feel some of our forumites don'tknow about and it might help them in their trading....As far as the Blogspots go,yes the monies earned are for my account which helps defray costs as keeping everything going has its costs as you are aware....We are all looking forward to the web site you are going to set up,then i can copy some of your ideas.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Your info is very informative. Nothing wrong with this. Your views help and as I am a SI "trader" myself, I keep a close eye on what you see ans say. The problem is whenever I hit your website, it feels that I might be missing a piece of info hidden away in a cravas somewhere down below. I wish I could send you a screenshot to show you what I see. You will understand immediately. Remember that your visitors use different types of browser. I promise you that using black normal size text of 14 point and highlighting important items with red will have the same effect. I even clicked on one link that took me no-where. We designers call it website-overload.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Naomi has updated her Small Caps and Stochastic blog
0 Kudos