Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Insurance stocks

Super Contributor
Need to buy one of three: OML, DSY or SLM. Not considering LBH because its has not yet traded at all time high. Which one?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Super Contributor
LBH - consider it! Consider taking some CND!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
What about RMI?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
DSY - pullback is good but neg. divergence daily rsi OML - pullback to trendline, nice gentle uptrend, rsi sold not o/sold SLM - neg. divergence daily rsi but o/sold, trading below trendline, 12sma crossing 26sma downwards, possible trend change. My choice: OML
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Yep RMI as well but it needs to clear R24 first
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Yes, why not RMIH ? You sitting with a very nice reversed head and shoulders. We just need a little more upside and you'll have your R24+
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
R24 is not mine; its the previous all time high!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
I don't do the trading thing and technical annalysis, but I feel RMI will be a call for longer term investment. Also, from what I can see, they didn't list too long ago and also had the better of 75% growth last year.
0 Kudos
royandroy
Contributor
SLM got a hohum from someone - Moneyweb?? They can't work out how to grow. I've bought and sold Discovery; too much self interest and somehow I just don't trust Gore. Yep ... in a lousy sector, OML looks the best bet looong term.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
OML...trend still intact
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
OML has gone gone up the most in 3 years, plus its trading at all time highs for the 1st time in 5 years: that's the one I bought (buy strong stocks and avoid the weaklings)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Collected some myself
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I think that the best of an overpriced bunch of buggy whip salesmen is OML. sanlam is too expensive.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Well CND is already up 12,5% and looks like it is breaking out.
0 Kudos