Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Interim Results

fressa
Regular Contributor
Any thoughts on the results published today?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Rams
Super Contributor
price down and has been going down...?no dividend
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
The results aren't great. I've been quite bullish on this for a while and have a positive long term outlook. I suspect that the recent drop in share price will continue a little longer but think the next 6 months will be solid.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Biotech may help them but i think more money is to be made on genomics and the GSK aquisition of the HGS in the US a better money maker so maybe APN still has a long way to go
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
See report 31 Aug ...."merger will take Litha to new heights" on this site under Company News
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, saw that, but the market does not think so right now
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
barry i cant seem to find that report anywhere...:-(
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Mr S....Print LHG IN QUYCK FIND QUOTE ABOVE....Look at info and links on the left hand side....then click on Company News.
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Positive article. Market sentiment seems negative which is great for me - Im buying as much as I can. Anything below R3.65 is a bargain as far as Im concerned. The next few years should be exciting for LHG.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Thanks barry, found it..., just on another note.I remember you mentioning BSI steel before. I did a little research on them and their prospects and it seems like a very interesting company. I am a bit optimistic on the retail outlets they are looking to add, is this still on your watchlist for the long term? The share is a bit stagnant tho, very low liquidity :-(....ill be looking for positive news regarding the roll out of the 'retail stores' before i pour into it...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
AT this time i feel there better prospects out there....building is not taking off and is actually flagging.I think i shall look again at them next year.
0 Kudos