Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Internet connections????

Frequent Contributor
I know the debate came up not so long ago with the small print of the new uncapped internet. Please can you advise what would be the best options to look at for internet? I have just finished my vodacom contract and am looking at a new service provider. I usually jjust use it for downloading songs and video's and for sites such as OST etc. Thank you
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
I'm using the MWEB uncapped ADSL service, as thus far no issues...and speed is very good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For me the vodacom data card is the best as I use their prepaid sim and usually buy the 1GB for R289 every month. No contracts and no hassles and the speed is fair.
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
I've tried and trialed many of the internet service providers in SA. I rate Axxess as the best for service and performance. And as a company they actually give a damn about the quality of bandwidth you are receiving and will actually resolve quality issues - they dont just blame telkom for everything.
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
I can recommend Afrihost, they've got the best support, uncapped for R197. I was activated within 2hours of my application. Also not shaped. But T's&C's apply, they'll throttle you if you download like a madman (after 30gb's). It's uncapped for normal browsing and some downloading. Awesome deal.
0 Kudos