Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Introduction to TA course

Not applicable
I attended the Introduction to Technical Analysis course on Sat and I was glad I did so. It was well presented and informative. Recommended to those who need to understand the technical side of trading. Must add that the eats went down very well too. Thank you Standard Bank.
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Rams
Super Contributor
and dont forget the trade to trade well...the TA course makes you feel like you can master trading easily but wait till you actually start trading what on the right hand side of the chart...
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
you soon find out it's only the basics of what you need.... READ, READ, READ BOOKS
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
you seem to forget the last part... Trading is simple but not easy (Mark Douglas)
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
First time i attended it, it was really great, the lady did seem quite unapproachable though, but only my observation...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes agree...the second time i attended the course, i asked some questions but the lady gave me that look you got from your schools headmaster!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, Rams, you are quite right. I felt rather unqualified to ask any questions. Left it up to the rest. But none the less, I am not done yet, and after 5 years of trading, realise that I still have lots to learn.
0 Kudos
amelia
New Contributor
I attended as well. Didn't find the lady at all unapproachable and I felt comfortable asking my novice questions. Men are easily intimidated by assertive women :)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
huh,she was not INSERTIVE at all!
0 Kudos
raps
Frequent Contributor
Any idea where the courses in Durban are usually held?
0 Kudos
raps
Frequent Contributor
Any idea where the courses in Durban are usually held?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
raps
Frequent Contributor
That's a relief. I thought it may be in the CBD :) Thanx
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Maybe that's because you never paid attention the first time.
0 Kudos