Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Introduction

TYB
Not applicable
Hi, i'm a rookie investor(TYB Buffet Jnr.) and this is my first chat forum experience. I'm keen to learn more( about shares) and to share my knowledge with all. pls let me know if there's anyone interested in sharing the share experience.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Oh dude. You must be the luckiest bastard on the planet. The market is falling down about our ears, panic is in the streets and the righteous are sufferin a whole heap of pain. Anyways, hang in there, becaws the next few days, it'll be bargains all round. I mean it, dude, everthing cheap terday, will be a whole lot cheaper come weekend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
But do not jump in foolishly! What happened today in Europe and USA is a good lesson for everybody. The traders who bought banks on Wednesday and pushed the price up in a euphoric way will regret it tomorrow.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
goint to be difficult to learn with market sentiment where it is
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..best time te learn to fly is when yer parachute fails.. The old geezer is right, btw. Buy cautiously now, if at all. An stay away from suicide trades - barrier warrants, ssf's. We be adding to our longs - leavin room to gather more if theres a downside.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
First lesson: Don't trade on this platform
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
My advice: Do not buy anything until the end of August. In the mean time stare at the market each day in wonderment as everyone else (like me) sees their investments pull back. There will be bargain to be had, but still more downside for now. Don't be too keen to jump in. Advice, part2, buy things (a la Buffet) for the long term. With good shares, the longer term trend is always up. Some of those who hoped to make a quick buck on SSFs have seen their collective bottoms.
0 Kudos