Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Inverse Head and Shoulder Pattern

Preston
Super Contributor
In my pain . i am starting to see an Inverse Head And Shoulders pattern forming for AnglPlats. Any views?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
John . I am going to e-mail you something for your daughter. make sure she is with you when you open the mail and the volume is loud. It
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
John . I am going to e-mail you something for your daughter. make sure she is with you when you open the mail and the volume is loud. It
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You know what preston...I LIKE YOU! can I send you a mail back to that address or not!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Preston
I'm quite new to this TA game, but i don't see it. Can you load it to one of those shared sites? d
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Both IMP and AMS are more subject to news on strikes now than patterns on a graph,methinks.That said IMP is showing a clearer line,as it has formed a wedge,i.e. gentle rise on the lows,faster fall on the highs.,which could in the short term mean in my book more downward pressure,but as this has been going on for some time now so has almost run its course.I expect that the lows will rise faster next week,then we should start to see upward pressure on the share price.
0 Kudos