Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Investec

Dutch
Frequent Contributor
How much lower will INL go? Is it time to get in now?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
i think the carnage has only started
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Who knows the financial sector is all over the place. I bought some installments at R70 thinking is was a good buy. People were saying it would be R110 by this time in September. Just to much negativity in the press. But even more negativity with the public who have lost quite a bit of money with the share.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
She's going to take off soon...(omo).. er we'll know by April/May. Of course bearish behaviour must be reconed with, but speculation has it that it already presents good value @ 6000cps and should not go (much) lower.
0 Kudos
Dutch
Frequent Contributor
What is suprising is that every day it just moves lower and lower. Wonder where the base is on this one. INP is even worse but that also has the R/GBP exchange rate to deal with.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Strong support at zero
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I.M.O. This share will be rerated befor the summer rains have finished in jhb ......dip your bread in now
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
I would wait for a solid reversal before I bought this share. There is not one thing indicating its reached the bottom. Eventually bargain hunters will cause a bounce but will it last if there is more losses in the next set of financials. Too soon IMO
0 Kudos