Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Investment club

Not applicable
I've talked to friends and reletives and we have opened an investment club all we need now are traders to trade for us. Anyone intrested e-mail [email protected] . We are in Durban we opened an office to use as a trading room in Commercial city
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
HG, here's a job opportunity close to home.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
or be a mentor to our two junior traders
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
That business model, or lack of it makes think of a big Swiss cheese. Full of holes. So who's going to carry the loss risk ? HG give this oke a call. Third time lucky.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What I am worried about is that have you given this business a good plan (or think).I know that currently the makert is very cheap. But you must make sure that you have a business plan which has been firmly constructed and fully investigated. ta least you should have taken close to 11 months investigating daily how your business will be conducted. Entreprenuers have always people of action (even though it is true that action speaks louder than words), but it is false in business unless you are a (rundom luck person). You must have a written business plan, with the type of trading vehicles, loss ecpected (not profit expected), sallaries plans, backup plan (in case your business losses 80% of its capital), mission statement, clear vision, goal and many other things which would take a day writting about. So overall, you should have planned this for about a year and a half. and good luck, I wish all billions success and look very forward to being your partner by year 2014. Valmak
0 Kudos
Aang
Occasional Contributor
Blah Blah .....................Huh!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank you valmak. I have done some planning for now I need an accountant and auditors
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi dude, was cracking myself at first but now that I am done take a look at this link...use that as a start. http://www.bplans.com/financial_services_business_plan/executive_summary_fc.cfm
0 Kudos