Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is 27000 the Number ?

Not applicable
It's approx the 61.8 Retracement from short-term High to Low.Yeah, I'll Short another at 27 000.As Soros would say,"Build the Position." I smell KFC Zinger again...and that Botty will Burn(heh)
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
First down to 26500 then up to 27100 to 27300 range then down to 25000.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
while your at it , whats the score for sunday ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My HP G62 Notebook PC...what a Lad.Love it.....Speeeeed-freak.it's begging me to Daytrade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Laws of momentum tells me that you might need to move this up a little - maybe another 600pts? It is going to take another macro economic kick in the goolies to swing down again. And with US bond markets rallying, indications are that insiders are betting on QE3
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup. Looks like a last Short at 28000 sets it up for me.And Hold.Just watch that Euro/$...1.38 releases a QUADRUPLE BOTTOM BREAKDOWN.We're getting closer.And then the Dollar Index could scream up as RISK OFF gets serious.(as the stomach turns.)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
First target 24500.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
eikona baba, we are still in our bear flag - albeit at the bottom. If you were able to pick from the top, then it is worth riding out to see if we break down. If you are looking to get in now, I say it is touch and go. We are still sitting in no mans land IMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
skaaptjop: I'm a Swing-trader.Not a Day-trader.Going for 8000 pts on this swing.Means,I hold.Till first target.I ignore everything else except my Lines.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
uh...that means 4 Short.At 27000.Cover-target equates to Euro/$ at 1.2850( as general area.)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hence my point - if you are already in - cool, you have sufficient protection to absorb the rally. If you are expecting to get in now, you may as well wait for the real breakout, because the risk is either way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hence my point - if you are already in - cool, you have sufficient protection to absorb the rally. If you are expecting to get in now, you may as well wait for the real breakout, because the risk is either way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No, I almost never short - only intraday. But I am sufficiently cautious in taking out longs.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja...I think I'm going to Suip the Cape in Shape.4 Cousins,here I come.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
My sangoma advises that a big poop intervention-driven reversal is arriving within 48 hours.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
I tend to agree. Let the bad news feed the market. There's bad news basically on a weekly basis now. My suggestion, be in cash for a while and then pounce on the bargains. The skill is off course to know when the bottom has been reached.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
me thinks MTN is at a bargain
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
Me thinks so too...What about SBK ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
on a pe analysis, i will look at ned
0 Kudos