Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is DRD going down?

Not applicable
Time to get rid of this? Any opinions?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
PaulC
Super Contributor
This is the most erratic gold share around. Im not sure why its gone down so excessivly, but what I can say is that gold is likely to come off or at least go sideways for a while and the gold stocks will likely succumb to profit taking. I wouldn't be surprised to see DRD hi R4. I will start buying again at that level. I think the question is are you talking shares, installments or SSF's? If you are holding shares and you are holding them long term I would personally not worry as gold is in a bull market and ultimately this will lift the gold stocks. That said DRD seems to have very little correlation to the gold price, simply overlay a gold to DRD price to confirm this. In short I believe it will go higher in time, how much time I have no idea.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
R3 is more likely where it might settle. Even that is not a guarantee at the moment! The SENS that came out yesterday was bad!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Busy morning on DRD, deep opening gap nearly closed, bounced from 350c to 410c on small size trades. Without some significant interest from here I would expect a retest of 350c more probable than much more upside.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The down trend is still in play! Somewhere at some price it will make a nice solid bottom and then it will run up like a mad dog again..happens every time !!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
This time the dog will have to run on two legs only.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
After he's finished barking and chasing after cars..the dog always comes back home. and that is the 200EMA. I normally supercharge him on the return journey with the instalment.and we all happy in the end!
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
And Dr Clive Roffey was pro this share at 600c
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Phone Roffey to buy them from you at 10 bucks!!!
0 Kudos
Kipper
Contributor
Oh yes, going down to 300c, long term support trend per my chart suggests. Precipitated by bad sens on monday, tripped my SL at 421c. I thought there might be a nice little upswing b4 the next downside drift .. wrong .. again!
0 Kudos