Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is EXX cheap?

Samir
Super Contributor
A live quote on EXX lists a div yield of 4.86% and PE of 7.21. How up to date is this? At PE of 7.21, shouldn't ppl be snapping it up? Or is PE irrelevant for miners?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DEP
Super Contributor
that data is for old kumba. EXX not cheap
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Actually the other way round. Check the price line of Exxaro and take note of the data on the 8th and the 9th of January 2007.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Now im confused.. I see the unbundling effect but when are divs expected? If any?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Samir, I was also a bit confused with Exxaro when the PE dropped overnight by more than 10 multiples with no apparent Sens announcement or financial statements? Exxaro will be releasing a Sens on the 22nd of February 2007 according to Standard Bank's website. Click on Company News and the link called "next results due". From what I can make out the unbundling of Kumba resulted in Exxaro the BEE counterpart getting basically the Coal and Kumba getting the Iron Ore, plus a few other minerals. Go check out Exxaro's website for more information. http://www.exxaro.com/content/main/home.asp Hope this helps. Regards, BTTB.
0 Kudos