Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is IPL a good buy at current level?

Pots
Contributor
IPL dropped from 9998 to 9055 over the last 3 days. Has this drop been overdone? Any comments????
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
BAP
Regular Contributor
Sorry Pots - You also got a cold shoulder/non-response on an innocent question. As a newcomer, I previously found the forum not to be too friendly for non-technical analysts and part time traders and experts not too willing to 'tip'. I have since refrained from trying to ask that type of question and now just pop in from time to time to see what a dead forum looks like...As for your question - everything looks like a good buy at the moment until it hits the next low like this afternoon.
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
In your case: A good idea sometimes is to do a bit of homework from your side on a stock - then share it on the forum - with your questions - and I am sure you will get mostly good and sometimes educated responses. Asking for "tips" in my opinion - this is not the place?
0 Kudos
Pots
Contributor
IPL has over the past 3.5 months moved from around 90 to just over 120. Any ideas at what level it will correct?
0 Kudos