Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is it not amazing how...

Taurus
Super Contributor
Isnt it amazing how easy it is to manipulate a human being,take this share, everybody jumped in to buy but as soon as it got stuck at 4c everyone just started ading to the 5c to sell side and that just make it more dificult sell the share at that price..same with JDH and that my friends are the reason we always get slauterd by the big guys :)
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hmmm, maybe the reason is that you buy j&$k ???
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Well Sirrrrr im sure you wont say that when you where on of the guys that baught 5mil at 1c ?????
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Have you noticed how since the lotto shut down all the penny shares have just sky rocketed, mmmmm I wonder ......
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Hey John that is something i never taught about...could be :)
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
J-man, time to swing GooFI and get back into AMS bro ?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
a profitable trade does not equal a good trade.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Agree Simon, that is why I will never touch GooFI.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sitting on my hands, but it is looking quite promising me thinks
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Ye Simon but it is nice to know that a huge part ff your salary relies on those junk but profitable sales hehehe
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I can not afford to sit on my hands, much to dangerous...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Looking ay implats on support both dow and trend support, also on fibb retrace level If I had to trade ams or Imp it would be IMP
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Lose fingers if you do and fingers if you dont.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
It's not that J-man, it's the stomach thing.....not a good day to sit on me hands.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I got it dude, Less is more. Thanks
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Taurus - I share your thinking, even based on the average volume over the last couple of days (which is the highest ever in the life of this share), it is still going to take some time to clear out these millions at the 5 cent level. I always find that for these small value shares it is best to sell chunks of say 300 000 or 400 000 at each cent level, i.e. 6,7,8 etc. The brokerage is irrelevant if you are trading above R10 000 or so and the difference you make as it is climbing is a massive percentage. Pity more investors don't think this way. But that's why it's called a free market.
0 Kudos