Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is it time to buy CSO?

DEP
Super Contributor
Thanks Kwagga... I was almost vowing "I will not post anything here before I buy it". You are right, we must not try and seek buying/selling arguments here (yep, I canceled my buy orders yesterday)!
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Simon has put his finger on the issue - I see no reason why CSO should fund via another ( repeat another ) share issue - as if this is not a cheap time to borrow then tell me when it is? Albeit I don't agree that " share income is forever" but it is true that debt is finite. That all said I think that returns from this sector are going to be pedestrian for the while......as folk struggle to pay their debt ( short term ) off - and don't anybody say that the Brits have never had it so good because lending rates are so low - because you will have to resign. And finally the dear old Kwagga has also scored a home run: I have never bought on the advice(?) of this forum...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
why isn't "share income is forever" ?? they wiill be payign dividends on those shares for as long as they pay divs and the shares exist ?? an yes another, or is it another another ???
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
All shareholders want dividend forever... including you, me and Mr Whittaker (Peel Group). So, what's your point! They are giving something for that right!
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
you have answered the question.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
CSO flying on the back of a possible cash offer from Simon Property Group (How Ironic Simon Property Gp!!! - check Simon's argument above), CCO and RIN up strongly as well.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Surely this argument revolves around what premium (or discount ) CSO will be paying for the Peel assets ? How good are those property assets and will they enhance ( or retard) the earnings and yields of CSO. Existing shareholders will either benefit
0 Kudos