Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is market going to bleed today?

Not applicable
I think the marlet is going to tank today judging by the dow performance
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seems when US *****s a finger, Europe slices the finger tip and Africa looses the entire front tip... But it would seem the next day or two is going to be a little more up & down than the last week or so.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
without the usa, topi chart says difficult times till we break the 20800 resistance level
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
An inverted hammer like that you saw on the dow last nights close. is a very powerful candle to respect :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wall Street Cash Futures just closed it's gap on the 13th May.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Electrox, what time intervals do you look at? Every time you mention candles, I just don't see them.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Hi Saash.. the higher the time frame that the the candle is formed.. the more powerful it is..together with the length of the wick. But im refering to the daily inverted hammer formed yesterday on the DOW.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
he, he, it seems the hangman is in town, it looks like the battle of the blood river all over again !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
here the blood flows.. dnt we just love the market being overbought and then smacked down like this
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
U.S. weekly enemployment claims 631k, which is enough considering they usually revise them downwards. 4-week average up, continuing claims up. My feeling is that the story about these being a lagging indicator will move to "er...how many jobs losses does it take before it becomes a *leading* indicator"
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I mean they usually revise them *upwards* :)
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
only if you got your 'shorts' on, my heart bleeds for those in their 'longs'
0 Kudos