Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is the primary trend still up

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
SKALA .. grow up or move on ..
0 Kudos
JPDR1
Contributor
Seems like half the forum needs to grow up....or wake up...
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
If people cant post without emotion how do you even trade without emotion Bottom line is lets keep this forum clean, entertaining and factual where possible
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
hehe...forget about trading without emotion, everyone using this platform is trading without live charts.....now thats what I call trading with loads of emotion....primarily hope!
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
A year later and Org is still obsessed with War/Conflict. No change there then.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Back then it was written in a language that we all understood and no one cared. These days the language has changed to Arabic and it creates a havoc around !
0 Kudos
RichardS
Occasional Contributor
Wow, interesting thread, same people whose opinions I respect/value, i.e. John, Wizard, CPS, Simon, also seem to be decent human beings. There is hope for South Africa yet... pity those who hide behind Arabic definitions, the pc debate rhetoric, bitterness and racial hatred. PS- primary trend is sideways
0 Kudos
RichardS
Occasional Contributor
Wow, interesting thread, same people whose opinions I respect/value, i.e. John, Wizard, CPS, Simon, also seem to be decent human beings. There is hope for South Africa yet... pity those who hide behind Arabic definitions, the pc debate rhetoric, bitterness and racial hatred.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Race and religion have this in common: People believe what they choose to believe. Reality can influence a person's beliefs, but it's usually a process. For some the process of bringing their beliefs into line with reality can be excruciating.
0 Kudos