Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is there still hope for suspension to be lifted?

lampies
Occasional Contributor
Will the suspension on this share ever be lifted? Shareholder approval has not been obtained on any of the acquisitions announced by SHB and it seems like the circular that would have been sent out, remains an empty promise. No details is also given on the negotiations on a possible acquisition as mentioned in the cautionaries. Is there still hope for SHB?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Its hard to be optomistic....but I like the idea of the campus etc. but these guys are pathetic!!
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Oh just to add,they almost as pathetic as qpg....lol....they've been under a cautionary for 2 years now!!...Still trying to figure out with their legal team what the effect of the liquidation is on them!!!....i wish shareholders had a bit more protection in cases like this.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
Mail them and give them a piece of your mind
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Lol...i did...and the ceo actually wrote back to me and said alls cool etc etc.....and then he left...lol...such a joke
0 Kudos
lampies
Occasional Contributor
I haven't tesred the e-mail address yet, but their phone numbers do not work. Their one phone number on one of the websites is Arkein's phone number. Really, it is a hopeless case.
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Lets see what they say about the delisting etc.....but don't get your hopes up.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
it's been a week since the JSE announcement and still nothing, I'm not surprised. These guys are useless.
0 Kudos
lampies
Occasional Contributor
I have e-mailed the CEO yesterday asking these questions. No response yet.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
0 Kudos