Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is this the bottom for Sibanye ??

kwagga
Super Contributor
Acquisition of Securities by Clients of Allan Gray Proprietary Limited ("Allan Gray") In accordance with section 122(3)(b) of the Companies Act, No. 71 of 2008 and section 3.83(b) of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, shareholders are hereby advised that Sibanye Gold has received formal notification that clients of Allan Gray have, in aggregate, acquired an interest in the ordinary shares of the Company, such that the total interest in the ordinary shares of the Company held by Allan Gray's clients now amounts to 10.1332% of the total issued ordinary shares of the Company. Bold move from Allan Grey. That about a R500 mil buy in. Well, you know what they say, if it's good enough for Allen, then it's good enough for me. This is really just an excuse to build on my planned gold play anyway.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hmmm, they also held 20% of HAR at one point above R120
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I hope they learned their lesson
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Interesting timing - Sibanye is suppose to publish their results today.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I'm looking for them, seems they were not released
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
looks like a buy divergence on the daily RSI
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Also Investec has bought in here. So I am in too...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I bought a week ago and I'm up 18.6%. No complaints from this side. I believe we have upside potential to R10 here, depending on the ZAR slide.
0 Kudos
Sycorion
Contributor
Can I please ask the experts out there. Please explain how the h... does the auctions work. I see some investors try to force the price lower and the others try to force it higher. What is the logic and who controls it?
0 Kudos