Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Its way to hot for this..

john_1
Super Contributor
I am off to my pool. I think I will open a beer and start the weekend a little earlier..
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Haven't you got aircon, i keep my trading room at 21 whole year round to cool my brain off.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry dhould have read...I am to hot for this...aircon does not help.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
John, what has become of Preston? (I was out of touch for quite a while...)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
He got promoted from driver for RMB to chief internal postman at head office so no longer has time to trade. While I was at the pool I was wondering about superidego he was funny and I thought a little market savy so I hope he did not crash and burn.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Ja, well, as we all know, even the best pilots might crash (and burn)- pity about Preston, shows you what a promotion can do to one. Are you working from the pool, or is it that the office is close by :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John ....u seriously telling me you don't have aircon in your trading room?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wheres John...having aircon fitted....I bet he has....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
No If I wanted to spend my days in a aircon box...I would get a corperate job..I have high ceilings and a swimming pool, oh and a mobile device that alows me to observe the market from my pool deck.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so whats the story with saying aircon doesnt help?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If I was hot headed I am sure I would need it.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist..I was tying to make a joke about the flat markets on a hot day..I was not trying to get into a debate on the virtues of aircon..I would have it if I needed it.. but my house is built to be cool..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there is no debate....you have to have aircon...just look at all the work study research....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Did you read my email?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes ...I replied...cant today
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Another time..I recon it would be time well spent. I am not recieving my mails.. keeps poping up my username and password and I can't seem to make it go away. Bugger.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
wow!I was not expecting bugger to make it through netnanny..
0 Kudos