Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JBL and ADW

coops
Occasional Contributor
Hi Everyone , I was just wondering if any one had an opinion on whether JBL offers value for money in the long term especially after the pullback of 21% in the last two days. Furthermore how much more the pullback is going to go ? Or do you think with China no longer buying for its reserves and the US data which showed that there are more savings, that it may pull back even further. Secondly what other metals are associated with car manufacturing ? I know that it is in the preverbial s*** but when all is consolidated and markets rectify people are going to want cars again and they will start producung them. So they will need to keep stock of the material and also use for production.... or am I just being Naive ? I can see that people mentioned ADW, I can see that it has been heavily effected in the last year or so, it is riding reletively low at the moment around the 150c mark +8% on its low, do you think for a medium term investment(2-3yrs) it may rebound to the R5 mark ?
0 Kudos