Well, I for one am dissapointed. There is no way I can take out a position now - and I have had JBL on my watch list for some time. Just been waiting for them to turn profit before entering, since I have my full quota of near term completion mines at the moment. Now it is too late - and if I was a shareholder, I am not sure I would want a takeover of a share with so much potential but yet to get out the starting blocks. How are you going to declare fair value?