Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JD Group

Frequent Contributor
Boy I'm glad I dont own any JD shares after the Carte Blanche expose this evening. I think they are going to get taken to the cleaners over this one.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Henni
Contributor
Had similar feeling.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Try JDGDBP @ 19c.Gearing sucks though!
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Im glad i never owned any.. What a disgusting abuse of the consumer. Absolutely shameful! I hope they are routed... pity for the innocent shareholders though..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what companys will do for a profits anyone watch the docu on Enron ?
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Nope..missed that one hennie. I did however become aware of the exploits of Royal Dutch Shell (Shell petroleum) in the delta in Nigeria. They talk so much rubbish about caring for the environment ect ect but theyre a ruthless lot! Most oil companies really.. include Dr Evil himself ( ***** Cheney and that yahoo bush of Halliburton)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
JD cannot be the only group selling goods for under R10K using Loan Agreements, "disguised" as Instalment Sales Agreements with lucrative interest rates of 34%+. Personally I think this no-limit interest rate loophole for Loans below R10K, should have been plugged years ago and I hope it is the case post June/July with the new Act. Government talks constantly about credit extension when Billions are milked out of consumers annually at ridiculous interest rates. No wonder the poor stay poor, as they are forever in debt.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I hope that the directors will be personally liable should something come from this.
0 Kudos
Jay_1
Occasional Contributor
I was really disgusted by this one. Absolute exploitation of clients. It would be a shame if they got away with this.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Just seems so unecessary to s*rew people for every cent when you can make a good profit decently.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I agree, It is part of what is sick and wrong with our society, I would love to see Trevor come out and say somthing about this sort of explotation. Ps Anybody want to by a lounge, great deal.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I agree,just glad i was taken out by my stop-loss in the big "sell out" a couple of weeks ago.
0 Kudos