Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDGroup

trigger
Frequent Contributor
anyone close to this one and would like to share? Fundamental perspective if i can be choosey. thanks in advance
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Brazen
Super Contributor
Dunno trigger, does look cheap, but it has looked cheap for a long long long time. Imagine how those shareholders who lost out on the Steinhoff deal feel now - I think that was at 120. At 36 you have to wonder how much further it can fall, and surely they must be looking like a takeover target for someone.
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
thanks Brazen, i was also thinking that the directors applying for share buy backs is a positive on this one, PE is extremely low too.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Brazen and I lost a fortune on this. I'm shocked at the current price, but the close of day threatens to break the current down-trend. I'm keen to see what it does today.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yeah saash, it's hard to look at JDG with a dispassionate eye. My worst trade for a long time cos I hung on for some reason, only bailing when my loss was huge. I really never saw it going this low. Amateur hour on my part.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
still no interest. methinks it is coming soon. indicators and signs r on their way
0 Kudos