Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - In Lquidation????

Preston
Super Contributor
Any truth in the rumours that JDH has filed for liquidation. I swear "BABYBOY" just sms me now with that piece of news. Begone "BABYBOY" ...you external pessimist.!!!!!!!!!1
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
john_1
Super Contributor
Why on earth would you have given Baby your details!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon (Standardbank) have given him my information. This is to get back at me cos for the past 3 day i did not tell Princess Leia "May the force be with him" . I am doomed!!!(LOL)
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
If they were filing for liquidation, how come we havent seen a SENS about it yet? Someone still bought 2,3 million shares at opening today.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Come on ABuzz when are you going to learn that you dont take certain people serios on this forum...seems that they are here for fun and games most off the times.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
To all members in the forum. This posting was intended for lighted hearted humour only. NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
0 Kudos
boerbok
Contributor
23000 rand in school fees????
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Don't hassle Taurus, I'd never take old Cr*ppy Nappy seriously. Nice one Preston!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Good afternoon to All on this miserable JSe Trading day? I have been for the past 3 day working earnestly trying to work out the Relative Strenght Index for JDH. It is actually an extremely difficult calculation. But the conclusion i reached was that this share was "Overbought". Any views !!!!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
You must realy be bored..like always.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
It beats the hell of looking at my Portfilio , every shares is in the Red............
0 Kudos