Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - Most Liquid month in the history of this share

ABuzz
Super Contributor
2 days ago the 8 million share plus bids to buy @ 1 cent were cleared out and today there are buy bids again for 8 million. This past month has been the most liquid that this share has ever seen in its history. Either there are a lot of new speculative buyers out there, or something is going to happen soon which will spark renewed interest in this share and a climb from its current 1 cent level.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Preston i hope you didnt think that was a worth while discusion of JDH...i mean that site you qouted..
0 Kudos
Liam
Occasional Contributor
Well, considering that the availability of compatible stem cells for humans has always been a drawback, the latest 'find' by the British of "a near perfect match" being found in the common or garden mouse seems to indicate that the floodgates could be opened soon. Those who are 'well positioned' will do well, methinks...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Taurus, with respect, it was other people opinion, which i found interesting and wanting ABuzz to have his morning laugh...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Liam, i think this a great find for the British people. Maybe they can stop killing innocent people.
0 Kudos