Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - Simon just for you

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hi Simon, I couldn't let you down and not "shove it in your face", but you called it stupidity in your own words and I did give you other options. SimonPB(Standard Bank) on 22 May 15:45 sure I'll call it - must be ... stupidity ... value is so small it isn't even a blip. Guess you knew it would come back to bite you. No offence taken though, your sound logic and advice are still much appreciated on this forum.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Preston
Super Contributor
ABUZZ-- Are you taking into account the 100 million right issue that is going to be offered to the Public...shortly?
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
At least we know that the "Greater Fool Theory" still works.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Uuuhhh? WHo are you directing that comment too.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
The people who are paying 2 cents for this crapola.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Abuzz, you did good at getting the share moving... Pitty I wasn't brave enough to EVER buy any... but maybe you can put in a good work for ENL on the forum, Im sure you can push it to 450?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well now the 1 million question is when are you gonna sell goes it is over 51 million on 2c by the time its your turn its back at 1c
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya ya, now you can sell at break even? or buy the 54million on offer at 2c? I stick with my initial statement, this is a very bad investment/trade, and even if it makes a profit that doesn't change that fact. But as they say about the markets - it takes all types.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr T.. Are you the Seller that is selling for 5 cent
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
No Preston..i bailed out at 1c and said cheers to this share.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Good for you , brother!! Let your money earn market interest rate , less stress
0 Kudos
Not applicable
First ABO now JDH has someone worked out an angle whereby they make money off these 1c shares?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yes Mboy, and I called both ABO and JDH before their respective moves (calling one might be construed as luck, but calling both should point to something) . Maybe I should start a Penny Stocks Newsletter/company?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Simon - Todays trading doesn't detract from the fact that I called the move before it happened. So one investor has just off-loaded all his shares at 1 cent at 11h08 and now there are a couple of million available at 1 cent. This still doesn't negate the fact that finally this share is seeing some movement again and that in itself is a good sign, as previously this share was a dead one, with no or little hope of any life at any price.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
You did called this share correctly .. well done....There is going to be signficant movement in this share ABUZZ-- Are you taking into account the 100 million right issue that is going to be offered to the Public...shortly?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
abuzz, something we agree on when you say "seeing some movement". other then that we're poles apart on this one, and all that happened after some movement was that desperate sellers stpped up tot he plate to off load at any price. The question is how many are there happy to sell at 1c?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yes Preston, I did take into accout the 100 million rights issue. The question needs to be at what price will the rights issue be offered? If they can keep closing at 2 cents, maybe the issue will be at that figure and not at 1 cent! Just checked, only about 100 000 left at 1 cent.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
rights issue us always at a price below recent trading range, so will be below 1c.
0 Kudos