Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - Simon just for you

Preston
Super Contributor
ABUZZ-- I am only kidding with you , there is going to be no right issues . I Hope you make a good profit from this share because of your positive conviction...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Simon - we still need to be advised about the rights issue and to-date there hasn't been anything mentioned, so if Preston is right, it still has to be announced via SENS and then it will only be effected at a later date following that, so there is still some time for this share to hold at or above 2 cents. The company has only spoken about a consolidation until now.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
ABUZZ..Pls checking my posting at 13:02..I am only kidding with you
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Thanks Preston, I did check it after I posted the 13.05 posting. Time delay and time mix ups meant I didn't see it before (check also Simon's posting out of time sequence) Don't hassle I didn't believe it anyway, cos without a SENS it isn't true, but speculations are always rife and it wouldn't be any different with this share, so on the premise that you did have an "inside track" I allowed you to carry on with your "prospective rights offer"
0 Kudos