Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - get in now while they are still 1 cent!

ABuzz
Super Contributor
The shares on offer at 1 cent are being nibbled away at. Only 23 million left at this price, then you'll pay double! I definitely think there is something happening at JDH, which we as the investing public will only find out about via SENS when all the shares at 1 cent are gone and it's too late. OMO
0 Kudos
58 REPLIES 58
Preston
Super Contributor
I agree . I am going to place my order now.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Hahahaha well im also starting to think this cant be school fees anymore...can it?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Can I introduce GFI to you oaks ?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
ABuzz is it you buying up everything?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
does anyone know if a sens is due soon?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I dont think anyone knows what is happening in this company...
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
There is only one guy left, and he is not talking.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Just waiting to see what sort of dividend they pay this year.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Guy... Does the term "Congestion" applies to this share....? Mr T I am seriously not being insensitive...Just asking a question?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Taurus, it isn't me buying them up, although I am tempted to buy a couple of million more (to add to the couple of million I already own - which I wrote off to school fees. Now it looks like they may be heading in a direction where our expensive school fees could give us a return!!!) 13 million traded today and even with other sellers coming into the market, the volume available at 1 cent is still decreasing - now down to 21 million!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is the term "Congestion" applicable to this share? Or have got my terminology all mixed up?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
ABUZZ-- Are you taking into account the 100 million right issue that is going to be offered to the Public...shortly?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Preston - which rights offer? Have you seen a SENS that I've missed. The only thing reported lately was the aeronautical cautionary, which didn't transpire and their possibility of consolidation of shares, which was also supposed to be dependent on an acquisition. Get in quickly, only 16 million left.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I think i will wait for the right issues. Apparently JDH will pay brokers fees and other related cost?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Aaaah Preston...starting roumors again?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Preston - are you sure it is going to be at 1 cent?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
will the ABSA pension fund representative please stand up and give some views on the future of this share?
0 Kudos