Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - get in now while they are still 1 cent!

Preston
Super Contributor
Less than 1c ,if brokerage and other cost are factored in?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
the co profile says the ABSA PF has a 6% + stake
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
2 Question Q1 If ABSA has a 6% stake , what is the monetary value of the stake
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
2 Question Q1 If ABSA has a 6% stake , what is the monetary value of the stake
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
and how material is the that stakeholing to the relative portfilio and can it be written off. Secondly I hop Mr T and Abuzz are not the investment manager for that Portfilio?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think that the 6% ABSA pension fund share means that there is a 6% chance you will see any return on this share by the time you go on Pension.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
i wouldnt go for this one myself. too risky to me no matter what return you may eventually get. but it is interesting that over half of the offer volume has been soaked up today. 17mil shares traded only 15 mil left. someone is buying. but then it only takes R147K to remove all the offers, so not a whole lot of money if someone was taking a risk in manipulating the price by buying up the lot plus plus with a view to cause a sudden demand and then try to quietly exit? or am i whistling through my h0l?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent !!!!. You better climb in because you will not get it at 1c anymore?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
Abuzz, for what it is worth i hope you are proven right on this one.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
carefull - one of the directors is named hall
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
only 3 million left at 1 cent!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
am i stupid enough to buy more shares. mmmm...
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
All the 1c shares are gone. Who is the first loser to purchase this share at 2c?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Sorry, all gone at 1 cent. gonna have to pay 2 cents now. Don't say I didn't give you ample warning!!!!
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK I don't know who created the hype around JDH, but I will be eternally grateful cause it allowed me to exit my greatest investment bugger up with school fees of less than R500. Needless to say i am very chuffed. Whoever is playing now with this dog enjoy yourselves - i am off to greener pastures.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Vishal - the real losers are those who are kicking themselves now for not buying at 1 cent when they had the opportunity.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
ABUZZ - You are not listening to me.....There is going to be a right issue shortly?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Preston - then why do you put a question mark behind your statement if you are so sure of it?
0 Kudos