Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - something happening?

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Call it intuition, call it gut feel, call it stupidity if you like, but I can't help but think that something is happening at JDH. This share has traded every day except 1 in the last 2 weeks and yes, they have been small volumes, but it hasn't had a run like this in the past without something to fuel it. Only time will tell, but slowly the 1 cent shares are being picked up and they aren't being replaced with other offers at the same pace. Only time will tell. I can't believe that this is so many newies paying school fees or Lotto customers getting into another form of gambling. OMO
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sure I'll call it - must be ... stupidity ... value is so small it isn't even a blip.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look at ABO, +100% in a week for no reason. Just small caps being sucked up by the bull whirlwind (?)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
super, well no. This bull is now 4 years old, what took so long? Sure one can make money on these true penny stocks, but your risk reward is way way out of kilta. And yes I know people will shove it in my face if they make some money, but that doesn't change the risk reward calculation. Lastly, even if one wants a very high risk play, there are better options.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Yes i have noticed it aswell and up to now someone has paid about R250 000,00 school fees, it is as if they dont want it to be noticed but imnot falling for that one again, i could have bailed out more than a year ago and stuck to it...big mstake!! As for the orders not being topped..they are Abuzz
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Taurus - there were over 46 million a couple of days ago and we are down to just under 40 today. Yes other sellers have come into the market, but they are still being sold faster than they are being replaced with new sell offers.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
lets get this one moving... abuzz are you sure that its jus not new buyers pay school fees.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
BABYBOY...this is the kind off share for you...hehehe
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
well aleast i learnt from my mistake, have you. may the way T how many years have you been trading. and you still don't know.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
You wouldn't pay R80 for an Old Mutual share. You would pay R24,75. So why are you so keen to pay 1c?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
And another 685 000 going to trade today at opening
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
TJH - I'm not keen to pay 1 cent, but it would appear that others in the market are, hence the thread.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
You know TJH there is something like a free market, wich make people do stupid things acording to others and clever things acording some others again, still you wouldnt ask this to someone that had shares in AWT, SAM BEE and some that i cant even think about now...thos stupid guys acording to you are today rich people....makes you think..so just stick to your shares and may you have great succes.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Only 33 million left at 1 cent..... last chance to buy them before they go to 2 cents and higher!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Aaaah ABuzz wish i had your spark hehehee
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr T I apologise for Friday... I was just kidding around...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I remember when you started this post there were 14mil @ 1c :)
But take heart, at 230,000 a day, it'll only be 147 days until it's at 2c, presuming no new sellers appear of course.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Accepted..have a great trading week :)
0 Kudos