Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
is this share ever going to MOVE!!!!
0 Kudos
65 REPLIES 65
Not applicable
judging by the look of it at present,definetly no.No buyers,plenty sellers.Big problem there.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
O my, here we go !!! (again) Have fun !!
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
just joking with your'll, if anybody doesn't want me to spice things up please let me know. hahahaha thanks CE you have just made my day with your comment.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Please don't stop !!
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
ok my money is stuck in JDH please can some top investor help me sell them. coz i can't even sell it at 0,00c i cant believe no person will not even take something for free.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
How long have u been around here...with SFM I mean?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
i think from last year june or july.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
and been so quiet until now?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Hey..if you guys want to chit chat why dont you exchange e-mails and do it there...this is for chating about shares.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Geeez,I thought I was hopeful.Just looking at this share price nobody wants it for 1c,yet 1 poor soul wants to offload his shares at R1 and another at R1.50........Think they need a reality check.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Sorry :).I think I should've asked u what's your opinion on JDH! Now that we are on the topic.would u please tell us what u make up in the latest movements in the share price and what are the future growth prospects of the company???
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Well Wizard...we al can see that the price has been stuck at 1c for the last year and despite the cotionary that has been out for the last 2 months i dont see anything happening here, lets face it..this is the dog share of the JSE...i feel these guys should have been suspended 2 years ago...they would have been on every other exchange in the world!!
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
so can please anybody body tell me WHAT??? do i do now, is my money lost for sure or is there aleast some hope for me and many others out there??? i mean i had share in JDH for about 3months and..... what sould i do???
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Don't u think the topic on JDH should also be suspended and if someone brings it up you should remind them not to do it again?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Babyboy we all pay school fees and i think that is the way you will have to look at this, it happens to all off us..maybe something happens with this cautionary...hahaha
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Babyboy - I see your problem. You have confused this investment with JDG, altogether a better bet. (They make the furniture for the waiting room at the JDH stem cell facility). Please note that JDH is John Daniels and not Jack Daniels (no relation, but also a fine investment). You might be able to offload JDH to some unsuspecting MKX investor?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Really some exellent advise here Taurus, can you please give me some advice on my ABO shares, should I hold or sell at 1c ? Thank you in advance.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
OK shares that go --------- MFL metrofile was my most biggest lost. please confirm BANKS like MTL are a good investment coz im really considering buying some. MKX is for people who start buy shares it looks good at first but.... not so good in the long run. BUT a good way for expert invertors to double their money quickly. ALSO EXX looks good at the moment i think i should try my luck there. but i would really appreicate some advice first before mking a bid. SORRY for such a long msg....
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
EXX - I think it's a buy, Escom can not supply enough electricity. So, we all are going to replace our elecric stoves with coal stoves and buy coal like hell. What you think ?
0 Kudos