Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH

Taurus
Super Contributor
Hey BABYBOY relax..as i said before..JDH is a dog off a share, people dont even like clicking on the name, so if you want to chat in general, just start a general topic..easy :)
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
As in ALL OF US ????
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
YOUR PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM THE YOUNGEST HERE AND ALL OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE children. HELP EACH OTHER OUT we are all here to make money all of us are bro's. remember.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Maybe you should go back to school with your mates i believe swearing is the in thing there. Unfortunately it won't get you anywhere on this forum.
0 Kudos
Nolan
Contributor
Agreed!!
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
I second that. Language like that will only get you booted off this forum.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
sorry B*T*H I DIDN'T GET THAT.... thanks for your reply. i was waitin for that. YOUR SO STUPID you can't make money even if someone gave you a winning lotto ticket. OH and unlike you what age did you start trading...... sorry.....didn't get that..... thats what i thought you are to stupid. grow up maybe then you'll start making some money.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
OH! BY THE WAY i predict that the JSE is going to close at a -% today. THATS MY THOUGHT
0 Kudos
Nolan
Contributor
What are you basing that on? Technical Analysis... RSI, Stochastics, Momentum? Fundamentals? What?? Gut feel will only lose you money!!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
We have to admit, the little boy got a few off us going here for a while :)
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
You mean toddler...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
on the winning lotto ticket numbers...
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
OK im not going to take off we any of you just trade and enjoy it. i assume the market will fall. due to consolidation and last weeks implied volatility. nut don't trust me its a very risky idea which i have already invested in...
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Your dad is going o be very angry when he gets home tonight, you just buggerd up his whole portfolio...no more PS2 games for you :)
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
well im only 10% sure so its very risky. but im a risk taker so i bought some TOPDWZ.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Word of advice, now might be a good time to bomb those topdwz's of yours!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
....and BB, apologise to your fellow forumites for your behaviour totay !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
today - is what I mean.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I think if you are hoping to sell for 2 cents or even 3, you are going to have to wait a while. But Lazaron is a good company and when their research into stem cells for racehorses takes off, the buyers will be in there and those @market and 1 cent sell offers will go quickly. Remember racehorse owners are a gambling fraternity and JDH is a gamble in itself, so maybe it's well matched. Who knows what the aeronautical deal could be - it may see the share sky rocket (sorry, a weak pun, but we all need a laugh). seriously though, JDH needs to see one of their speculative investments really take off to get this share to move - let's see what they say when they release the results on 30 March and talk again.
0 Kudos