Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JOKE FOR THE DAY

Preston
Super Contributor
A husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf. > > Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the >window of the biggest house adjacent to the course. > > The husband cringed, "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go > up there, find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive > is going to cost us." > > So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door. > > A warm voice said, "Come on in." When they opened the door >they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a >broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the broken window. > > A man reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke my >window?" > > "Uh...yeah, sir. We're sure sorry about that," the husband replied. > "Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. >You see, > > I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand > years. > > Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. >I'll Give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last >one for myself." > > "Wow, that's great!" the husband said. He pondered a moment and >blurted out, > > "I'd like a million dollars a year for! the rest of my life." > "No problem," said the genie. "You've got it, it's the least I can do. >And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life!" > "And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the genie asked. "I'd >like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country in >the world," she said. > "Consider it done," the genie said. "And your homes will always be >safe from fire, burglary and natural disasters!" > > "And now," the couple asked in unison, "what's your wish, genie?" > > " Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a > woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to sleep with your > wife." > > The husband looked at his wife and said, "Gee, honey, you know we both >now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?" > > She mulled it over for a few moments and said, "You know, you're > right. Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what > about you, honey?" > "You know I love you sweetheart," said the husband. > > "I'd do the same for you!" So the genie and the woman went upstairs >where they spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other. >The genie was insatiable. > After about three hours of non-stop fun, the genie rolled over and > looked directly into her eyes and asked, "How old are you and your > husband?" > > "Why, we're both 35," she responded breathlessly. > > "Really?! Thirty-five years old and both of you still believe in >genies ?"
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
topgun
Super Contributor
0 Kudos