Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JSE - No electricity!!

Brazen
Super Contributor
And I'm sure you make extensive use of that freedom to make a fool of yourself. . . I never said there weren't problems but what gets me is the fact that you revel in the problems cos they give you the "freedom" to vent all your ugly prejudices. You're a cretin and I don't like you. Perhaps we should just leave it at that and ignore each other from now on.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
ditto - so shut up and mind your own filthy business...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Now ,now TopGun, that is not a gentleman way of speaking to one of our senior OST members. ?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
read carefully...who exactly engages in name-calling....and not senior, more probably just tired...extremely so.
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
What is the simularity between a brunette and a cow? They both know how to keep their calves together!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Whole Eskom can go down, won't impact on JSE It has got emergency generators and UPS's that can run for a while IT Switchrooms automatically kick's in after powerfailure and auto revert to the generator supply. Have to be bigtime sabotage and inside job of staff to stall these also and then a order muck up with the diesel generators fuel. Can be done though..
0 Kudos
juliette
Occasional Contributor
tg, I think we should sponsor the two shack dwellers on the Garden Route to stay 2 weeks in a public hospital of their choice...and throw in a complimentary blood-transfusion...that way we are certain to get rid of them...
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
what a fine idea - I'm in......
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Juliette, me sexy Juliette, thou art so precious as the rudy drops that visit me sad heart.
0 Kudos
juliette
Occasional Contributor
My dear Preston, don't stress, you will not be included in the compulsorily hospital visit...I need you alive.....and oh, if I weigh 100 kgs... will you still love me??
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
As long as there is much love to go around! My fair Juliette
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Was just doing laser treatment on a woman with severe diabetic eye disease and the lights go out. The generators wont supply the lasers as they are non essential. This is not frikkin funny anymore....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Cooper, what profession are u in bro?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Cooper, what profession are u in bro?
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
sounds like a dentist you know the kind that go in from the back and work forward.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD . I am buying quiet alot of BIL installment...
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
might dump my spare 100k on some too,no joke its lookin tempting those saudi soveriegn players could pounce and we miss the party,imo
0 Kudos