Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JUST FOR JOHN .2.

SIMBA
Super Contributor
Last night i had the strangest dream, i dreamt i met G-D who was so pleased with my life time service to mankind that he decided to grant me one wish. As i have a complete fear of flying i asked him if he could build a bridge direct from Morningside to London, so i could visit my folks more often.He said that was completly out of the question, as he would have to relocate millions of people, get world leaders to agree and would take him years of planning, he asked me to make a nother request. As a true humanatarian? i said i had seen a man called Simon Brown give a presentation at Standard bank and although his content was good his presentation was hampered by his dress sense and general facial features. I asked G-D could he assist Simon, G-D thought for a while scratched his chin and said let me have another look at those bridge plans.........
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL thanks Simba that was great.. I am starting a collection for Simons wardrobe... If we all give R10 I am sure I can get him a hair cut and a tailored suit or 2 and a few Hemes ties.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
You guys are walking on egg shells
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Oh we Love Simon... but lets face it he is good for a laugh.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Send him down to live in the stix here in Grahamstown - you can't really go wrong with anything you wear, especially during July...and as for hairstyles...well the Wizards at the Unseen University would just fit right in!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Personally I'd don't give a rats arrse what Simon wears, as long as he talks sense and I can get some RO time invested listening to him.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
He never seems to mind much ... John, date night was good :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What are you guys talking about????I met Simon a few times here in Durban for the courses.I think his dress sense compliments his good looks.He is polished and presents his courses superbly unlike most school cut talking heads that I meet or seen on TV.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sounds fantastic Saash.. Now all we need to know was who this dating formite might be... and did you discuss trading stratergies on your date??
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Probably You Simon and Chartist would form a better topic of conversation :))))
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So Wiz...is Saash a babe?
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
now that sounds like brown-nosing. just kidding
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Johnny...could u ever picture me not picking up a babe on a date? :)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Not with a name like Wizard.. now I am feeling all paternal.. Be nice, she been through a ruff time huh!!!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Ahem !!! Would you boys behave yourselves!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL ah! come on, we just getting warmed up.
0 Kudos